TULSA, Okla. — Union district is keeping a “Curbside Surplus Laptop or computer Sale” on Wednesday, Dec. 16th.
Officials mentioned there are minimal supplies with an believed 200 iPad minis, 400 laptops, 175 projectors and 150 desktops.
Thanks to the coronavirus pandemic, shoppers are getting questioned to continue to be in their automobile and somebody will carry the purchased materials to their car. Stroll-ups are not allowed.
The personal computer sale is staying held from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- $5 per Notebook/All-In-1 Desktop/Projector
- $10 for each iPad Mini
- Credit history Playing cards and Dollars ONLY. (American Express is not accepted)
- Portions are limited. Believed: 200 iPad Minis, 400 laptops, 150 desktops, and 175 projectors.
- iPads are limited to only a single for every automobile. A maximum of two gadgets for every motor vehicle permitted.
- No returns/exchanges. All devices are in doing work order but longevity can not be certain and need to be con-sidered “As-Is”.
- Union’s Technologies Office will not supply guidance for any of these equipment at any time.
- iPad Minis DO NOT include things like a charger.
Customers are inquiring to enter from the North parking great deal of the Significant College and observe street about again of the high faculty to the UMAC. The UMAC entrance will be shut and only permit vehicles to go away the parking good deal.
Continue to be in touch with us whenever, wherever —