WKU will rejoice virtually 4,200 graduates for the duration of Tumble 2020/Spring 2021 Commencement ceremonies Saturday (May perhaps 1) at Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium.
Graduates of Gordon Ford College or university of Company and Faculty of Health and Human Products and services will take part in the 10 a.m. ceremony, while graduates of Potter University of Arts & Letters, College of Instruction and Behavioral Sciences and Ogden University of Science & Engineering will participate in the 6 p.m. ceremony. Commencement details is available on the internet at https://www.wku.edu/graduation/
WKU will confer degrees and certificates to 4,180 graduates from slide 2020, spring 2021 and summer 2021 semesters — 139 affiliate, 2,836 bachelor’s, 725 master’s, 85 doctoral and 6 expert degrees, and 271 undergraduate certificates and 118 graduate certificates.
This year’s Topper Stroll and Commencement will follow Healthful on the Hill guidelines and will search diverse from earlier ceremonies. Perspective the May possibly 1 program.
Graduates will be seated on Feix Field, whilst family and mates in attendance will be spaced out on both equally sides of the stadium. Graduates will be specified 6 tickets for guests. Additional seating and viewing will be readily available in Diddle Arena and on WKU South Garden. (A lot more: Ticket info)
Topper Walk will precede the ceremony with graduates assembling by college or university at independent destinations on Avenue of Champions and then waving crimson towels as they move forward into the stadium. Morning graduates will fulfill at 8:45 with Topper Stroll at 9:15. Night graduates will meet up with at 4:45 with Topper Walk at 5:15. See the Topper Walk agenda.
The ceremonies will incorporate remarks from President Timothy C. Caboni recognition of honor graduates and award winners — Ashley Salmon of Crestwood and Seth Newby of Magnolia as the Ogden Foundation Scholar (best undergraduate award) and Shelby A. King of Lexington as the John D. Minton Award recipient (major graduate award) and the commissioning of 24 WKU ROTC cadets.
The ceremonies will be broadcast by WKU PBS and will be streamed on WKU’s YouTube and Fb pages. (A lot more: Graduation FAQs)
Other recognition situations
- Lavender Recognition Ceremony, 6 p.m. Tuesday at Downing Pupil Union Auditorium
- ISEC Recognition Celebration, 6 p.m. Thursdays at Diddle Arena
- Mahurin Honors School Graduation Reception, 11 a.m. Friday at Sloan Convention Heart
- WKU ROTC Commissioning, 3 p.m. Friday at Diddle Arena
Gatton Academy graduation
- The Gatton Academy of Arithmetic and Science in Kentucky will understand 78 students from 43 counties in the Course of 2021, its 14th graduating course. The ceremony will commence at 2 p.m. Sunday (Could 2) at Diddle Arena. Speaker will be Jason Glass, Commissioner of Kentucky Section of Schooling.
Spring/summertime 2020 graduates
- The Commencement celebration for spring and summertime 2020 graduates of all five tutorial faculties will get started at 10 a.m. May 8 at Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium. Graduates will assemble at 9 a.m. along Avenue of Champions in front of Downing Scholar Union for Topper Walk. Look at the Could 8 timetable.
Make contact with: Communications and Internet marketing, (270) 745-4295