get 3 totally free print textbooks of the quality amount you bought
(Please notice: new orders only domestic obtain or freight-forwarders only)
Generally, you get a person desk copy for just about every quality amount provided in your college license. Between June 4th-8th get 3 for every quality degree. That is sufficient for a crew to each and every have one.
To just take gain of this exclusive, acquire from Structured Studying with PayPal or a PO. E-mail us (admin at structuredlearning dot net) with your proof of obtain. We’ll deliver the excess books.
What is a faculty license?
A School License is a multi-person PDF of most guides (or films where accessible) we offer–textbooks, curricula, lesson ideas, university student workbooks, and more–that can be applied on just about every digital product in your school–iPads, Macs, PCs, Chromebooks, laptops, netbooks, smartphones, iPods. All of them, no subject regardless of whether they are in a classroom, the library, a person of the tech labs. As a lot of as the faculty would like. It is best for private faculties, unbiased universities, constitution schools, public schools–any school with multiple computer labs, classroom laptop pods, 1:1 applications.
Gains of a Faculty License
- present an overarching curriculum map for working with engineering in your university
- present access to full textual content PDF (or videos wherever pertinent) from each and every digital system in your faculty, 24 several hours a working day. This maximizes efficiency and scholar independence.
- permit flexible learning routes as learners operate at their individual tempo, with the capacity to evaluation or operate in advance as desired
- share tech-in-ed pedagogy to infuse your faculty with technology
- help instructors to dig further into suitable matters, vertically combine with core grade-level teachers
- give multiple reliable and natural and organic formative and summative assessments
- provide free of charge on the web Support via Ask a Tech Teacher (staffed by educators who use SL methods).
Rewards of School License for College students
- offer simple obtain to every month classes, how-tos, rubrics, undertaking samples, practice quizzes, quality-degree anticipations, research, photos, and checklists (grade level Scope and Sequence and the Completely ready to Shift On month to month keyboard workbooks lists, for illustration)
- provide full shade guidance that can be zoomed in on for better detail
- let a hassle-free put to get lesson notes (utilizing a PDF annotator like iAnnotate)
- inspire pupils to be unbiased in their mastering, operate at their have tempo alternatively than a a single-measurement-suits-all class pace. This is great the two for college students who have to have more time and those people who ‘get it’ and want to go on
- allow a speedy way to spiral up for brief learners or back to earlier methods for university student needing to scaffold their finding out
- prepare students for the rigor of conclude-of-calendar year summative testing
Jacqui Murray has been instructing K-18 engineering for 30 years. She is the editor/creator of over a hundred tech ed means together with a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Electronic Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Grasp Teacher, webmaster for 4 weblogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed subjects, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and 20-four Times. You can find her means at Structured Mastering.